Friday, July 8, 2011

A bad cold!

I had a late night, doing things on my computer and blackberry and my guitar, and then playing a bit of video games, and then going back to my computer and blackberry and my guitar.

Get the picture?

Finally, in the early hours of the morning, I had a cold shower and crawled off into bed with my 'natural uniform', got under the duvet and went to sleep.

Well, I learnt a bitter lesson in the morning:


By the time you wake up to the fact that it is really cold and get proper clothing on to suit the weather, the cold has already gotten in, the damage has already been done - and the outcome will NOT be nice.

It's the same with bad habits.

It's funny how bad habits are formed. A little swearing, a little pilfering, an unfulfilled promise...and all off a sudden you let slide a swear words in a board meeting while joking, you find that you have embezzled some funds, or that you procrastinated so much that your business or company lost out on a deal and a lot of money.

Just because of a 'little' swearing, a 'little' pilfering' and a 'little' bit of not keeping to your words and doing things at the right time.

So, here I am in the study with a house coat about to sip a LOT of hot water, and then take some tea.

Prevention is REALLY way better than cure!

(Aaaaaatchoooo!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment